Human Synergistics Assessments
Leadership is not a matter of intent... It's a matter of impact
Leaders and managers both directly and indirectly influence the cultures of their organizations. Their direct influence stems from their own thinking and behavior styles, as well as their strategies for leading and managing the people around them. These attributes have a role-modeling effect, send messages to others regarding what is expected, and measurably impact their behavior and performance.
- Human Synergistics assessments help your leaders and managers understand their personal styles and strategies, their impact on people and the culture within which they work, and their effectiveness
- Coaching and guiding your leaders and managers in setting personal and professional development goals and plans to reach those goals
- Helping your leaders to understand the implications of the systems and structures they put into place and, more generally, the need to align decisions and solutions with organizational values and the ideal culture
- Supporting you in designing and delivering a complete management and leadership assessment and development system, from the C-Suite level to the front-line supervisory level.
When developing talent, there are many assessments that measure competencies and effectiveness at the individual level, or empowerment and overall engagement at the organizational level. A critical and often unmeasured piece that lies in between these measurements is "the how," or the behaviors—the way people approach their work and interact with others. We measure all of the pieces, and therefore provide you with the complete picture. At Human Synergistics our strength lies in providing valid and reliable assessments that reveal valuable information for confidently directing and designing improvement strategies.
Using Human Synergistics Leadership tools we provide leaders and managers with:
- The Culture Journey Experience: Organizational culture and its impact on individuals, organizations, and even society are constant topics of interest. Culture has finally become a part of leadership team discussions at most organizations. Unfortunately, few truly understand it despite most CEOs reporting culture as being critical to business success. The Culture Journey Experience was created to combine peer learning with targeted education based on facts and fundamentals about culture, climate, and change management that are not widely recognized. Human Synergistics leveraged the expertise of Root Inc., leaders in organizational change, to develop this interactive and engaging experience. The experience is facilitated in tables of 6 to 10 participants based on the Root Learning Map® methodology, which utilizes visuals, two-way dialogue, reflection questions, data, scenarios, and a workbook.
- Life Styles Inventory: Designed for managers, leaders, students, and those in professional and technical roles, the LSI has helped millions of people to understand and change the way they think and behave. It has been referenced in numerous management and psychology books and journals as well as in newspapers, including The Wall Street Journal.
- Leadership Impact and Leadership Effectiveness: provides managers and executives with unique insights into their personal leadership strategies — and the impact of those strategies on others’ behavior and performance. The product of extensive leadership effectiveness research, this 360° feedback assessment for leaders is used by organizations worldwide and is featured in Center for Creative Leadership’s book, Feedback to Managers.
- Group Styles Inventory: Extensively researched and internationally proven, this assessment provides group members with a ‘safe’ way to talk about their behavior and how it affects the group's performance.
- Organizational Culture Inventory: The product of more than 20 years of research and now using the latest survey technology, the OCI measures the attributes of organizational culture (above and beyond company culture, workplace culture, and corporate culture) most closely related to the behavior and performance of members. It reveals what members collectively believe is expected of them and how those behavioral norms influence their engagement and effectiveness — ultimately providing an unmatched foundation for constructively changing organizational culture.